It is high time that the Left dispensed with and put an end to the fashionable nonsense that is Postmodernism (or “Poststructuralism” as the French intellectual movement which gave rise to it was originally called).
I can, incidentally, speak on this subject from personal experience. When I was an undergraduate I learnt a lot of this Postmodernist nonsense myself, and encountered it frequently at university, but I had the great benefit of learning a considerable amount of analytic philosophy (an acid under which Postmodernism dissolves) and listening to, and reading, no-nonsense Leftists who always understood it for the idiocy that it was and still is.
This subject is relevant to economics, because there are some actual Post Keynesians who seem to think that they can adopt a serious “Postmodernist” methodology and epistemology as a foundation of Post Keynesian economics. This, in my view, is a terrible delusion………
- Eeapooletu ajakirjandus
- Modern Money and the Obsession Over Fiscal Consolidation
- Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn debate : The European Communities membership referendum, 1975 – Panorama
- Drain Le Swamp
- Put your pussy hats on
- Brexit: the end of an error
- Joan Muysken Lecture: “The Eurozone, Groupthink and denial on a grand scale”
- On ikka kuradi fašistid
- How many poor?
- Ajastule sobivat muusikat
- Public Debt In The Eurozone: A Political Problem
- Šoti vasakpoolsed natsionalistid tahavad Šotimaast kreekasarnast EL-i kolooniat teha
- Trump Saltmining Inc.
- Poland warns of disunity across the EU after Donald Tusk re-elected European Council president
- Trump on keeldunud Reagani majanduspoliitikast
- Head rahvusvahelist naistepäeva
- Kohutav, Taani kannatab täistööhõive ja tõusvate palkade käes
- Euro saatus otsustatakse tõenäoliselt Itaalias
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 197,970 korda