NHA is very pleased to be able to present an evening with Professor Bill Mitchell, professor of economics and renowned proponent of Modern Monetary Theory, during his brief visit to the UK at the end of this month.
Come and join Professor Mitchell in conversation with Richard Murphy (Tax Research UK) and Ann Pettifor (Prime Economics), both currently economic advisors to Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign. How can the debate on the economy be reframed around the things that really matter – people and the environment? Does MMT hold the key?
This is sure to be a fascinating debate.
There will be filming taking place during this event, as part of a documentary on MMT. Please let the organisers know on arrival if you are not happy to be filmed.
- Varoufakis on tüüpiline vasakpoolne totu
- Real Progressives LIVE with L Randall Wray – MMT and Debunking AMI: Positive Money
- Ted Malloch: The US view of European integration
- EU In Disintegration Mode
- Costas Lapavitsas speech at the Euro PlanB conference “Alternatives to the Europe of austerity”
- Why governments should run deficits
- These people are not capable of launching a revolution, nor would they want to see the consequences.
- Marine Le Pen (future is female :) )
- Kas pole irooniline?
- MMT ja Jaapani võlakirjaturg
- Rabble rouser who could be the next nail in EU’s coffin: Geert Wilders is the virulently anti-Islam Dutch politician
- Itaalia…. vaikus enne tormi
- Varoufakis: kuberneriks hakkan ma
- EU will have a wonderful future…..
- Valdkonnast “rumal kriitika”
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulekust
- State of the Union Message to Congress January 11, 1944
- Vastik natsiriik
- If this doesn’t make you deeply question the state of economics then I don’t know what will….
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 195,857 korda