NHA is very pleased to be able to present an evening with Professor Bill Mitchell, professor of economics and renowned proponent of Modern Monetary Theory, during his brief visit to the UK at the end of this month.
Come and join Professor Mitchell in conversation with Richard Murphy (Tax Research UK) and Ann Pettifor (Prime Economics), both currently economic advisors to Jeremy Corbyn’s campaign. How can the debate on the economy be reframed around the things that really matter – people and the environment? Does MMT hold the key?
This is sure to be a fascinating debate.
There will be filming taking place during this event, as part of a documentary on MMT. Please let the organisers know on arrival if you are not happy to be filmed.
- Keynes and Brexit
- L’italiano vero
- ITALY REFERENDUM ‘WILL COLLAPSE EURO’, FRENCH ELECTION HINTS AT EUROPEAN SHIFT TOWARD RUSSIA
- Trump’s biggest supporter is still mad as hell
- Scepticism about a Brexit apocalypse looks increasingly justified
- Kui kedagi huvitab, et miks Trump või Marine Le Pen
- Le Pen
- Timing is everything
- The Real War on Science
- Global Empire: The Trump Effect
- Economists need to get into the real world, says Bank of England chief economist
- Nobel laureate Stiglitz sees Italy, others leaving euro zone in coming years
- Meet the Renegades: Michael Hudson
- Peavoolu majandusteadus võib end põlema panna
- Peamine ja põhiline vasakpoolsete probleem ühes artiklis
- TINA to the elite
- Ha-Joon Chang – Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
- Bill Gross endorses a Job Guarantee, government as employer of last resort
- The Republican Deficit Hawks Abandon Their Religion
- Turud ootavad Trumpi stiimulit
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 193,523 korda