The Hungarian government has launched a scheme to grant enough cash to buy a detached house to all young couples agreeing to have at least three children.
The scheme—designed to boost the Hungarian birthrate—was announced at a recent government press conference in the Hungarian Parliament building attended by the Minister heading the Prime Minister’s Office, János Lázár.
The scheme will see the state grant a non-repayable aid package of 10 million Hungarian Forints (HUF) to all couples agreeing to have three children within ten years.
According to the Global Property Guide, the average detached house price in Hungary is HUF 9.3 million……..
- Chrysler Worker Takes On Michael Moore Over Support Of Donald Trump
- David Graeber: debt and what the government doesn’t want you to know
- For all the lefties who talk for working class. Trump means business :)
- Keynes and Brexit
- L’italiano vero
- ITALY REFERENDUM ‘WILL COLLAPSE EURO’, FRENCH ELECTION HINTS AT EUROPEAN SHIFT TOWARD RUSSIA
- Trump’s biggest supporter is still mad as hell
- Scepticism about a Brexit apocalypse looks increasingly justified
- Kui kedagi huvitab, et miks Trump või Marine Le Pen
- Le Pen
- Timing is everything
- The Real War on Science
- Global Empire: The Trump Effect
- Economists need to get into the real world, says Bank of England chief economist
- Nobel laureate Stiglitz sees Italy, others leaving euro zone in coming years
- Meet the Renegades: Michael Hudson
- Peavoolu majandusteadus võib end põlema panna
- Peamine ja põhiline vasakpoolsete probleem ühes artiklis
- TINA to the elite
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 193,739 korda