The Hungarian government has launched a scheme to grant enough cash to buy a detached house to all young couples agreeing to have at least three children.
The scheme—designed to boost the Hungarian birthrate—was announced at a recent government press conference in the Hungarian Parliament building attended by the Minister heading the Prime Minister’s Office, János Lázár.
The scheme will see the state grant a non-repayable aid package of 10 million Hungarian Forints (HUF) to all couples agreeing to have three children within ten years.
According to the Global Property Guide, the average detached house price in Hungary is HUF 9.3 million……..
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,299 korda