The Hungarian government has launched a scheme to grant enough cash to buy a detached house to all young couples agreeing to have at least three children.
The scheme—designed to boost the Hungarian birthrate—was announced at a recent government press conference in the Hungarian Parliament building attended by the Minister heading the Prime Minister’s Office, János Lázár.
The scheme will see the state grant a non-repayable aid package of 10 million Hungarian Forints (HUF) to all couples agreeing to have three children within ten years.
According to the Global Property Guide, the average detached house price in Hungary is HUF 9.3 million……..
- Keskpankade kontseptsioon
- Have You Heard of Modern Monetary Theory?
- Majanduseksperdid ja eurotsooni inflatsioon
- Euro on psühholoogilise trauma tulemus?
- Kriis tuleb, aga millal?
- European Commission – Statement
- Is The Left Finally Waking Up To Eurozone Realities?
- Kattel ajab mäda
- As Trump targets immigrants, U.S. farm sector looks to automate
- BREXIT VOTE ALREADY DELIVERING AS WAGES INCREASE
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Most Progressives are Neoliberals in Disguise Professor Bill Mitchell
- The Good Dream is Factual MMT Warren Mosler
- Sir Peter Tapsell; Abolish the Euro PMQs24/10/2012
- Actually the magic money tree does exist, according to modern monetary theory
- Trump’s top economist offers solution to unemployment: More government jobs
- EU ‘superstate’ fear as Brussels chief Juncker plots for Chancellor for the whole of Europe
- Politicians don’t know where money actually comes from, poll shows
- Rahakordaja elab
- MMT konverents 2017
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 200,875 korda