With just 21 days until the presidential primaries officially begin in Iowa, Hillary Clinton’s support among Democrats nationally has taken a serious tumble, falling eight points to 43%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll. Support for her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, climbed six points to 39%.
As a result, Clinton’s lead over Sanders, which had been 18 points, is now just 4 points.
Other polls have shown the race tightening in Iowa, which holds its caucuses on Feb. 1, and New Hampshire, which has its primary eight days later. Two recent New Hampshire surveys have Sanders in the lead, and the latest NBC poll in Iowa has Sanders just three points behind Clinton.
But the IBD/TIPP Poll is the first to show the race significantly tightening nationwide……
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,298 korda