With just 21 days until the presidential primaries officially begin in Iowa, Hillary Clinton’s support among Democrats nationally has taken a serious tumble, falling eight points to 43%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll. Support for her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, climbed six points to 39%.
As a result, Clinton’s lead over Sanders, which had been 18 points, is now just 4 points.
Other polls have shown the race tightening in Iowa, which holds its caucuses on Feb. 1, and New Hampshire, which has its primary eight days later. Two recent New Hampshire surveys have Sanders in the lead, and the latest NBC poll in Iowa has Sanders just three points behind Clinton.
But the IBD/TIPP Poll is the first to show the race significantly tightening nationwide……
- Varoufakis on tüüpiline vasakpoolne totu
- Real Progressives LIVE with L Randall Wray – MMT and Debunking AMI: Positive Money
- Ted Malloch: The US view of European integration
- EU In Disintegration Mode
- Costas Lapavitsas speech at the Euro PlanB conference “Alternatives to the Europe of austerity”
- Why governments should run deficits
- These people are not capable of launching a revolution, nor would they want to see the consequences.
- Marine Le Pen (future is female :) )
- Kas pole irooniline?
- MMT ja Jaapani võlakirjaturg
- Rabble rouser who could be the next nail in EU’s coffin: Geert Wilders is the virulently anti-Islam Dutch politician
- Itaalia…. vaikus enne tormi
- Varoufakis: kuberneriks hakkan ma
- EU will have a wonderful future…..
- Valdkonnast “rumal kriitika”
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulekust
- State of the Union Message to Congress January 11, 1944
- Vastik natsiriik
- If this doesn’t make you deeply question the state of economics then I don’t know what will….
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 195,824 korda