Several years before Bernie Sanders zoomed towards a virtual tie in national polls with Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren began the discussion about Wall Street’s influence in American politics. Warren even declared in 2014 that a portion of President Obama’s Omnibus bill “was written by Citigroup lobbyists.” Few politicians have directly accused investment banks of writing U.S. laws….
….When Marco Rubio and Hillary Clinton take essentially the same funding from GEO and CCA, and Jeb Bush actually receives less money than Clinton and Rubio, establishment politics proves ideology takes a back seat to cash.
Like rival prison gangs, Republicans and Democrats will glare at each other across the yard, but cut lucrative deals when the guards (the American people, in this case) aren’t looking…….
- Warren Mosler (Economist, Fed In 2017)
- Chrysler Worker Takes On Michael Moore Over Support Of Donald Trump
- David Graeber: debt and what the government doesn’t want you to know
- For all the lefties who talk for working class. Trump means business :)
- Keynes and Brexit
- L’italiano vero
- ITALY REFERENDUM ‘WILL COLLAPSE EURO’, FRENCH ELECTION HINTS AT EUROPEAN SHIFT TOWARD RUSSIA
- Trump’s biggest supporter is still mad as hell
- Scepticism about a Brexit apocalypse looks increasingly justified
- Kui kedagi huvitab, et miks Trump või Marine Le Pen
- Le Pen
- Timing is everything
- The Real War on Science
- Global Empire: The Trump Effect
- Economists need to get into the real world, says Bank of England chief economist
- Nobel laureate Stiglitz sees Italy, others leaving euro zone in coming years
- Meet the Renegades: Michael Hudson
- Peavoolu majandusteadus võib end põlema panna
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 193,793 korda