A respected economist who has been cited by the Wall Street Journal has released a new analysis of Bernie Sanders’ domestic policy and economic programs, and his findings are frankly stunning: Median income would increase by $22,000 and 26 million jobs would be created — bringing the unemployment rate to 3.8%.
Specifically, the analysis estimated that the median income would rocket to $82,200 by 2026, far higher than the projection of $59,300 currently estimated by the Congressional Budget Office. Poverty would drop to 6%, compared to 13.9% under the CBO’s numbers, and the economy would grow by 5.3% compared to 2.1%……
- Eeapooletu ajakirjandus
- Modern Money and the Obsession Over Fiscal Consolidation
- Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn debate : The European Communities membership referendum, 1975 – Panorama
- Drain Le Swamp
- Put your pussy hats on
- Brexit: the end of an error
- Joan Muysken Lecture: “The Eurozone, Groupthink and denial on a grand scale”
- On ikka kuradi fašistid
- How many poor?
- Ajastule sobivat muusikat
- Public Debt In The Eurozone: A Political Problem
- Šoti vasakpoolsed natsionalistid tahavad Šotimaast kreekasarnast EL-i kolooniat teha
- Trump Saltmining Inc.
- Poland warns of disunity across the EU after Donald Tusk re-elected European Council president
- Trump on keeldunud Reagani majanduspoliitikast
- Head rahvusvahelist naistepäeva
- Kohutav, Taani kannatab täistööhõive ja tõusvate palkade käes
- Euro saatus otsustatakse tõenäoliselt Itaalias
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 197,888 korda