Price increases in Germany ground to a halt in February as the country’s consumer price index slumped to zero, in contrast to a slight plus of 0.5 percent in January, the German statistics office, Destatis, unveiled Friday.
Using the European Union’s Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP), prices actually contracted this month, with the price index dropping by minus 0.2 percent after a 0.4 percent plus in the previous month.
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,270 korda