Price increases in Germany ground to a halt in February as the country’s consumer price index slumped to zero, in contrast to a slight plus of 0.5 percent in January, the German statistics office, Destatis, unveiled Friday.
Using the European Union’s Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP), prices actually contracted this month, with the price index dropping by minus 0.2 percent after a 0.4 percent plus in the previous month.
- Have You Heard of Modern Monetary Theory?
- Majanduseksperdid ja eurotsooni inflatsioon
- Euro on psühholoogilise trauma tulemus?
- Kriis tuleb, aga millal?
- European Commission – Statement
- Is The Left Finally Waking Up To Eurozone Realities?
- Kattel ajab mäda
- As Trump targets immigrants, U.S. farm sector looks to automate
- BREXIT VOTE ALREADY DELIVERING AS WAGES INCREASE
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Most Progressives are Neoliberals in Disguise Professor Bill Mitchell
- The Good Dream is Factual MMT Warren Mosler
- Sir Peter Tapsell; Abolish the Euro PMQs24/10/2012
- Actually the magic money tree does exist, according to modern monetary theory
- Trump’s top economist offers solution to unemployment: More government jobs
- EU ‘superstate’ fear as Brussels chief Juncker plots for Chancellor for the whole of Europe
- Politicians don’t know where money actually comes from, poll shows
- Rahakordaja elab
- MMT konverents 2017
- THE LEFT – Neutered By Neoliberalism
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 200,878 korda