Price increases in Germany ground to a halt in February as the country’s consumer price index slumped to zero, in contrast to a slight plus of 0.5 percent in January, the German statistics office, Destatis, unveiled Friday.
Using the European Union’s Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP), prices actually contracted this month, with the price index dropping by minus 0.2 percent after a 0.4 percent plus in the previous month.
- Varoufakis on tüüpiline vasakpoolne totu
- Real Progressives LIVE with L Randall Wray – MMT and Debunking AMI: Positive Money
- Ted Malloch: The US view of European integration
- EU In Disintegration Mode
- Costas Lapavitsas speech at the Euro PlanB conference “Alternatives to the Europe of austerity”
- Why governments should run deficits
- These people are not capable of launching a revolution, nor would they want to see the consequences.
- Marine Le Pen (future is female :) )
- Kas pole irooniline?
- MMT ja Jaapani võlakirjaturg
- Rabble rouser who could be the next nail in EU’s coffin: Geert Wilders is the virulently anti-Islam Dutch politician
- Itaalia…. vaikus enne tormi
- Varoufakis: kuberneriks hakkan ma
- EU will have a wonderful future…..
- Valdkonnast “rumal kriitika”
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulekust
- State of the Union Message to Congress January 11, 1944
- Vastik natsiriik
- If this doesn’t make you deeply question the state of economics then I don’t know what will….
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 195,850 korda