First, there was Brexit—the possibility of Britain leaving the European Union in its upcoming membership referendum. Then there was Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka’s irresistible coinage of Czexit to warn of knock-on referenda elsewhere in the EU. Now, a new poll suggests that we could be dealing with the threat of Frexit, Swexit, Gerxit and Spexit in the not-too-distant future.
Research from Edinburgh University shows that 53 percent of French would like to hold their own vote on EU membership, and in Spain, Germany and Sweden more people are in favor of doing so than are opposed……
….The report says the outcome of such a referendum in Germany and Spain would likely be “a firm affirmation of EU membership.” But the researchers found that in France and Sweden, less than 50 percent of respondents would vote to remain in the EU….
- Kasinuspoliitika aitas natsid võimule
- Meeldiv üllatus
- Fookuses: enam pole võimalik endale valetada, et elame rahvusriikide Euroopas
- Mis on lahti Euroopa Liiduga?
- Post-Keynesian macro paradoxes
- Krugman bitcoinist
- Keskpankur: majanduslik kollaps, kui UK jätkab laenamist
- Keskpankade kontseptsioon
- Have You Heard of Modern Monetary Theory?
- Majanduseksperdid ja eurotsooni inflatsioon
- Euro on psühholoogilise trauma tulemus?
- Kriis tuleb, aga millal?
- European Commission – Statement
- Is The Left Finally Waking Up To Eurozone Realities?
- Kattel ajab mäda
- As Trump targets immigrants, U.S. farm sector looks to automate
- BREXIT VOTE ALREADY DELIVERING AS WAGES INCREASE
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Most Progressives are Neoliberals in Disguise Professor Bill Mitchell
- The Good Dream is Factual MMT Warren Mosler
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 200,930 korda