First, there was Brexit—the possibility of Britain leaving the European Union in its upcoming membership referendum. Then there was Czech Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka’s irresistible coinage of Czexit to warn of knock-on referenda elsewhere in the EU. Now, a new poll suggests that we could be dealing with the threat of Frexit, Swexit, Gerxit and Spexit in the not-too-distant future.
Research from Edinburgh University shows that 53 percent of French would like to hold their own vote on EU membership, and in Spain, Germany and Sweden more people are in favor of doing so than are opposed……
….The report says the outcome of such a referendum in Germany and Spain would likely be “a firm affirmation of EU membership.” But the researchers found that in France and Sweden, less than 50 percent of respondents would vote to remain in the EU….
- Trump Will Not Back Down From Trade War, Says Kingston’s Keen
- Steve Keen Varoufakise raamatust
- Ashoka Mody – German social democrats have alienated their base and fractured Europe
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Termin “Modern Monetary Theory” ilmub esmakordselt Maailmapanga veebileheküljel
- Sacrificing at the Altar of the Euro
- Saksamaa SKP per capita versus Itaalia SKP per capita
- Kaasaegne tööjaotus
- Keskpankade rahatrükk ja inflatsioon
- Most People are Monetary Ptolemaicans – Warren Mosler & Professor Steve Keen – 6 May 2018
- Saksamaa ei taha midagi teada Macroni euro reformimisest
- Arenevad majandused MMT vaatevinklist
- Stephanie Kelton Has The Biggest Idea In Washington
- Itaaliast häid uudiseid, bot bot bot minibot
- Itaalias paistab hullus maad võtvat, mama mia!
- Tööprogrammist ja MMT-st
- Italy, A Parallel Currency, And Immigration – Merkel’s Worst Nightmare
- Does the rising deficit matter?
- JOB GUARANTEE
- Sotsiaaldemokraadid Saksamaal
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 204,315 korda