Spain’s conservative government predicted last year that it would reduce its deficit to 4.2 percent in 2015 and then to 2.8 percent in 2016 – forecasts that EU finance commissioner Pierre Moscovici said were “a bit optimistic”.
“The budget deficit was lowered in 2015 to 5.16 percent from 5.8 percent. It is therefore a new reduction of Spain’s public deficit, but it is insufficient,” Montoro told a news conference.
The deficit overshoot, one of the highest in the European Union, could raise pressure on Spain’s acting government to adopt painnful new austerity measures……
- Varoufakis on tüüpiline vasakpoolne totu
- Real Progressives LIVE with L Randall Wray – MMT and Debunking AMI: Positive Money
- Ted Malloch: The US view of European integration
- EU In Disintegration Mode
- Costas Lapavitsas speech at the Euro PlanB conference “Alternatives to the Europe of austerity”
- Why governments should run deficits
- These people are not capable of launching a revolution, nor would they want to see the consequences.
- Marine Le Pen (future is female :) )
- Kas pole irooniline?
- MMT ja Jaapani võlakirjaturg
- Rabble rouser who could be the next nail in EU’s coffin: Geert Wilders is the virulently anti-Islam Dutch politician
- Itaalia…. vaikus enne tormi
- Varoufakis: kuberneriks hakkan ma
- EU will have a wonderful future…..
- Valdkonnast “rumal kriitika”
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulekust
- State of the Union Message to Congress January 11, 1944
- Vastik natsiriik
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 195,900 korda