A POWERFUL new movie exposes how unaccountable Eurocrats have destroyed democracy in Britain.
Brexit: The Movie, which opens tonight with a glitzy premiere in Leicester Square, obliterates pro-EU myths and reveals how accountability across the continent has been eroded.
The feature-length film, which is the brainchild of documentary maker Martin Durkin, will be made available free of charge online from tomorrow.
And as the exclusive clip above shows, the £100k film makes a total mockery of claims the 28-member bloc is still “democratic”.
Durkin, an ex-BBC producer, told Express.co.uk: “The EU is totally unaccountable and totally anti-democratic. The idea of ‘pooling sovereignty is just a lie.
“I want to spell out the choice before us – do we want to live under Europe-wide government a vast state machine which few of us understand run by people we don’t know, with the power to impose laws on us that we haven’t debated,
“I want to look at the dangers of tying our fate to countries drifting towards political extremism I want to show a side of the EU they don’t want us to see – the sprawling self-serving bureaucracy, the lack of accountability, the perks, the waste.”……
- Modern Monetary Theory
- Eurozone underperfomance
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Poverty among the unemployed now close to 50 per cent in the EU
- Trumpi kaubandussõda
- A Comfortable Betrayal
- Dumping U.S. debt, a possible weapon in global trade war
- The dangers of pluralism in economics: the case of MMT
- MMT economists look at debt, deficit differently
- Itaalia farss
- MMT meedias
- IMF: The Euro Area Needs a Fiscal Union
- Here is a new argument for the Remainers – should be a winner
- Thomas Fazi and William Mitchell – The EU cannot be democratised – here’s why
- Make America Great Again
- Libertarian Warren Mosler – Keep Deficit and Eliminate Taxes (MMT for Conservatives Part 3)
- Vasakpoolsed UBI toetajad on neoliberaalidega seljad kokku löönud
- Kas Krugman on chartalist?
- Ralph Nader lahtistest piiridest
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 202,435 korda