A POWERFUL new movie exposes how unaccountable Eurocrats have destroyed democracy in Britain.
Brexit: The Movie, which opens tonight with a glitzy premiere in Leicester Square, obliterates pro-EU myths and reveals how accountability across the continent has been eroded.
The feature-length film, which is the brainchild of documentary maker Martin Durkin, will be made available free of charge online from tomorrow.
And as the exclusive clip above shows, the £100k film makes a total mockery of claims the 28-member bloc is still “democratic”.
Durkin, an ex-BBC producer, told Express.co.uk: “The EU is totally unaccountable and totally anti-democratic. The idea of ‘pooling sovereignty is just a lie.
“I want to spell out the choice before us – do we want to live under Europe-wide government a vast state machine which few of us understand run by people we don’t know, with the power to impose laws on us that we haven’t debated,
“I want to look at the dangers of tying our fate to countries drifting towards political extremism I want to show a side of the EU they don’t want us to see – the sprawling self-serving bureaucracy, the lack of accountability, the perks, the waste.”……
- Warren Mosler (Economist, Fed In 2017)
- Chrysler Worker Takes On Michael Moore Over Support Of Donald Trump
- David Graeber: debt and what the government doesn’t want you to know
- For all the lefties who talk for working class. Trump means business :)
- Keynes and Brexit
- L’italiano vero
- ITALY REFERENDUM ‘WILL COLLAPSE EURO’, FRENCH ELECTION HINTS AT EUROPEAN SHIFT TOWARD RUSSIA
- Trump’s biggest supporter is still mad as hell
- Scepticism about a Brexit apocalypse looks increasingly justified
- Kui kedagi huvitab, et miks Trump või Marine Le Pen
- Le Pen
- Timing is everything
- The Real War on Science
- Global Empire: The Trump Effect
- Economists need to get into the real world, says Bank of England chief economist
- Nobel laureate Stiglitz sees Italy, others leaving euro zone in coming years
- Meet the Renegades: Michael Hudson
- Peavoolu majandusteadus võib end põlema panna
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 193,793 korda