A POWERFUL new movie exposes how unaccountable Eurocrats have destroyed democracy in Britain.
Brexit: The Movie, which opens tonight with a glitzy premiere in Leicester Square, obliterates pro-EU myths and reveals how accountability across the continent has been eroded.
The feature-length film, which is the brainchild of documentary maker Martin Durkin, will be made available free of charge online from tomorrow.
And as the exclusive clip above shows, the £100k film makes a total mockery of claims the 28-member bloc is still “democratic”.
Durkin, an ex-BBC producer, told Express.co.uk: “The EU is totally unaccountable and totally anti-democratic. The idea of ‘pooling sovereignty is just a lie.
“I want to spell out the choice before us – do we want to live under Europe-wide government a vast state machine which few of us understand run by people we don’t know, with the power to impose laws on us that we haven’t debated,
“I want to look at the dangers of tying our fate to countries drifting towards political extremism I want to show a side of the EU they don’t want us to see – the sprawling self-serving bureaucracy, the lack of accountability, the perks, the waste.”……
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,299 korda