A POWERFUL new movie exposes how unaccountable Eurocrats have destroyed democracy in Britain.
Brexit: The Movie, which opens tonight with a glitzy premiere in Leicester Square, obliterates pro-EU myths and reveals how accountability across the continent has been eroded.
The feature-length film, which is the brainchild of documentary maker Martin Durkin, will be made available free of charge online from tomorrow.
And as the exclusive clip above shows, the £100k film makes a total mockery of claims the 28-member bloc is still “democratic”.
Durkin, an ex-BBC producer, told Express.co.uk: “The EU is totally unaccountable and totally anti-democratic. The idea of ‘pooling sovereignty is just a lie.
“I want to spell out the choice before us – do we want to live under Europe-wide government a vast state machine which few of us understand run by people we don’t know, with the power to impose laws on us that we haven’t debated,
“I want to look at the dangers of tying our fate to countries drifting towards political extremism I want to show a side of the EU they don’t want us to see – the sprawling self-serving bureaucracy, the lack of accountability, the perks, the waste.”……
- Eeapooletu ajakirjandus
- Modern Money and the Obsession Over Fiscal Consolidation
- Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn debate : The European Communities membership referendum, 1975 – Panorama
- Drain Le Swamp
- Put your pussy hats on
- Brexit: the end of an error
- Joan Muysken Lecture: “The Eurozone, Groupthink and denial on a grand scale”
- On ikka kuradi fašistid
- How many poor?
- Ajastule sobivat muusikat
- Public Debt In The Eurozone: A Political Problem
- Šoti vasakpoolsed natsionalistid tahavad Šotimaast kreekasarnast EL-i kolooniat teha
- Trump Saltmining Inc.
- Poland warns of disunity across the EU after Donald Tusk re-elected European Council president
- Trump on keeldunud Reagani majanduspoliitikast
- Head rahvusvahelist naistepäeva
- Kohutav, Taani kannatab täistööhõive ja tõusvate palkade käes
- Euro saatus otsustatakse tõenäoliselt Itaalias
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 197,959 korda