After a year of negotiations and strikes, Finland’s center-right government convinced the country’s unions on Friday to accept an ‘internal devaluation’ that will cut workers’ benefits for the first time in a century.
The largest trade unions and main business representatives approved a proposed labor reform pact intended to boost export competitiveness in the stagnant economy of the Nordic country, a euro member state.
The reform pact will increase annual working hours, lower holiday bonuses, freeze wages for a year and increase pension contributions for workers while lowering them for employers…….
- Varoufakis on tüüpiline vasakpoolne totu
- Real Progressives LIVE with L Randall Wray – MMT and Debunking AMI: Positive Money
- Ted Malloch: The US view of European integration
- EU In Disintegration Mode
- Costas Lapavitsas speech at the Euro PlanB conference “Alternatives to the Europe of austerity”
- Why governments should run deficits
- These people are not capable of launching a revolution, nor would they want to see the consequences.
- Marine Le Pen (future is female :) )
- Kas pole irooniline?
- MMT ja Jaapani võlakirjaturg
- Rabble rouser who could be the next nail in EU’s coffin: Geert Wilders is the virulently anti-Islam Dutch politician
- Itaalia…. vaikus enne tormi
- Varoufakis: kuberneriks hakkan ma
- EU will have a wonderful future…..
- Valdkonnast “rumal kriitika”
- Tingimusteta põhisissetulekust
- State of the Union Message to Congress January 11, 1944
- Vastik natsiriik
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 195,865 korda