After a year of negotiations and strikes, Finland’s center-right government convinced the country’s unions on Friday to accept an ‘internal devaluation’ that will cut workers’ benefits for the first time in a century.
The largest trade unions and main business representatives approved a proposed labor reform pact intended to boost export competitiveness in the stagnant economy of the Nordic country, a euro member state.
The reform pact will increase annual working hours, lower holiday bonuses, freeze wages for a year and increase pension contributions for workers while lowering them for employers…….
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
- Professor William Mitchell – Thinking in a Modern Monetary Theory Way
- Bill Mitchell: modern monetary theory
- The Basics of Modern Money
- Sa ei saa oma raha kätte pangast. See kõik on sinu enda huvides
- Trump and the Trumpists
- Lexit: the EU is a neoliberal project, so let’s do something different when we leave it
- Wholesale EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
- GEOPOLITICS: The Billionaire Who Foresaw President Donald Trump’s America in 2017
- Alt-right on postkeinsismi lembeline?
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 198,785 korda