Switzerland’s decision to formally withdraw its decades-old application to join the European Union has caused uproar on social media, with those who want the United Kingdom out of the bloc hoping that the move will help the Vote Leave campaign rally more support ahead of the June 23 referendum….
….The vote in the Swiss parliament was more of a formality, since the country suspended its accession talks in 1992 after the voters refused to join the European Economic Area. For its part, the EU has not viewed Switzerland as an official candidate for a long time.
- THE LEFT – Neutered By Neoliberalism
- Üks ÜRO dokument, millest sa peavoolu meedias ei kuule
- Austerlaste lollused
- The New York Times ja Stephanie Kelton
- Tavaline poliitiline tsirkus USAs
- Itaalia eksperiment
- Simon Wren-Lewis: Why is MMT so popular?
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,711 korda