Switzerland’s decision to formally withdraw its decades-old application to join the European Union has caused uproar on social media, with those who want the United Kingdom out of the bloc hoping that the move will help the Vote Leave campaign rally more support ahead of the June 23 referendum….
….The vote in the Swiss parliament was more of a formality, since the country suspended its accession talks in 1992 after the voters refused to join the European Economic Area. For its part, the EU has not viewed Switzerland as an official candidate for a long time.
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
- Professor William Mitchell – Thinking in a Modern Monetary Theory Way
- Bill Mitchell: modern monetary theory
- The Basics of Modern Money
- Sa ei saa oma raha kätte pangast. See kõik on sinu enda huvides
- Trump and the Trumpists
- Lexit: the EU is a neoliberal project, so let’s do something different when we leave it
- Wholesale EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
- GEOPOLITICS: The Billionaire Who Foresaw President Donald Trump’s America in 2017
- Alt-right on postkeinsismi lembeline?
- Thank you Kemi Badenoch
- Toetan Trumpi
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 198,740 korda