– I am convinced that we will be eyewitnesses to the disintegration of the EU as a political creation. What will follow is THE liberation of countries from this alliance, for which a project existed in the U.S. as far back as in 1950, with the goal of controlling Europe. Today, the EU is like a monster on behalf of which nameless bureaucrats are deciding on all aspects of our lives, from one minute to the next. Charles de Gaulle had a far better concept – nation-states cooperating, negotiating on common issues, but remaining sovereign in every aspect. Italy is a ripe candidate to leave the EU, as is Hungary, and soon maybe even France if Le Pen gets greater support. Then everything will unravel very quickly. The reaction against Brussels has just begun. Euro the currency is a complete failure. The economy in Europe is being destroyed on behalf of several major international banks, some of which are on Wall Street. It is up to citizens of Europe to decide what their future will be.
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,309 korda