– I am convinced that we will be eyewitnesses to the disintegration of the EU as a political creation. What will follow is THE liberation of countries from this alliance, for which a project existed in the U.S. as far back as in 1950, with the goal of controlling Europe. Today, the EU is like a monster on behalf of which nameless bureaucrats are deciding on all aspects of our lives, from one minute to the next. Charles de Gaulle had a far better concept – nation-states cooperating, negotiating on common issues, but remaining sovereign in every aspect. Italy is a ripe candidate to leave the EU, as is Hungary, and soon maybe even France if Le Pen gets greater support. Then everything will unravel very quickly. The reaction against Brussels has just begun. Euro the currency is a complete failure. The economy in Europe is being destroyed on behalf of several major international banks, some of which are on Wall Street. It is up to citizens of Europe to decide what their future will be.
- Modern Money and the Obsession Over Fiscal Consolidation
- Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn debate : The European Communities membership referendum, 1975 – Panorama
- Drain Le Swamp
- Put your pussy hats on
- Brexit: the end of an error
- Joan Muysken Lecture: “The Eurozone, Groupthink and denial on a grand scale”
- On ikka kuradi fašistid
- How many poor?
- Ajastule sobivat muusikat
- Public Debt In The Eurozone: A Political Problem
- Šoti vasakpoolsed natsionalistid tahavad Šotimaast kreekasarnast EL-i kolooniat teha
- Trump Saltmining Inc.
- Poland warns of disunity across the EU after Donald Tusk re-elected European Council president
- Trump on keeldunud Reagani majanduspoliitikast
- Head rahvusvahelist naistepäeva
- Kohutav, Taani kannatab täistööhõive ja tõusvate palkade käes
- Euro saatus otsustatakse tõenäoliselt Itaalias
- Vasakpoolsed julgevad ainult Merkeli selja taga rääkida
- The European Union Trembles
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 197,059 korda