Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz has advised the Scottish National Party (SNP) to abandon the British pound and avoid joining the euro if Scotland wins independence….
…The Columbia University professor, who has advised Bill Clinton and Jeremy Corbyn, cited Iceland’s strong economic recovery after the 2008 crash as an example of what a country in control of its own currency can do.
He issued a strong warning against Scotland being “tethered” to a single currency by joining the euro.
“If you were forced to join the euro as a price of joining the EU, then I would have very strong second thoughts,” he said…..
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,270 korda