…Congress took a wrong turn. Breaking the link between fiscal policy and full employment has a direct impact on human lives. As economist Stephanie Kelton explains, the Fed’s so-called dual mandate of full employment and price stability may be the right goal but wrong institution.
Capitalism runs on sales. A $17 trillion economy last year needs at least $17 trillion this year to keep up or the U.S. enters into a recession and people lose jobs. The government is a net contributor of sales growth whenever its spending exceeds its taxation; contrary to much political rhetoric, this is a very good thing. It helps maintain sales and employment levels when needed…..
- Have You Heard of Modern Monetary Theory?
- Majanduseksperdid ja eurotsooni inflatsioon
- Euro on psühholoogilise trauma tulemus?
- Kriis tuleb, aga millal?
- European Commission – Statement
- Is The Left Finally Waking Up To Eurozone Realities?
- Kattel ajab mäda
- As Trump targets immigrants, U.S. farm sector looks to automate
- BREXIT VOTE ALREADY DELIVERING AS WAGES INCREASE
- (pealkiri puudub)
- Most Progressives are Neoliberals in Disguise Professor Bill Mitchell
- The Good Dream is Factual MMT Warren Mosler
- Sir Peter Tapsell; Abolish the Euro PMQs24/10/2012
- Actually the magic money tree does exist, according to modern monetary theory
- Trump’s top economist offers solution to unemployment: More government jobs
- EU ‘superstate’ fear as Brussels chief Juncker plots for Chancellor for the whole of Europe
- Politicians don’t know where money actually comes from, poll shows
- Rahakordaja elab
- MMT konverents 2017
- THE LEFT – Neutered By Neoliberalism
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 200,878 korda