The UK establishment, faced with the catastrophe of the collapse of Deutsche Bank followed by other EU banks and the end of the Euro, is one of utter denial. Silly season is in full swing.
We have Charles Clark (an anti-democratic toad) declaring that the EU referendum was little more than an opinion poll; Abbott openly alleging that over 17m Brexit voters are racist; her and the likes of Chakrabarti, Toynbee, Shaw, Kinnock and many other socialist frauds milking the poor for profit; The Guardian suggesting Brexit voters are linked to Slavery; a Labour Party dominated by robotic ideologues happy to see unlimited competition for the working poor in the UK; and Remainers still claiming the EU is a wonderful risk free Heaven on Earth compared to the supposed disaster and ruination of Brexit……
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,309 korda