Italy’s referendum will COLLAPSE EURO – chilling warning from investor who forecast Brexit
AN INVESTOR who correctly predicted Britain would leave the European Union (EU) before the referendum has now forecasted the euro will collapse.
Jim Mellon, the Chairman of the Burnbrae Group, has warned the currency will become a victim in the growing anti-establishment surge which will cause the EU to fracture – all within five years.
He said: “Brexit is going to be a sideshow to the problems of Europe that are becoming more and more evident.
“The euro as it stands at the moment is just a very inappropriate mechanism — I give the euro between one and five years of life.”
- THE LEFT – Neutered By Neoliberalism
- Üks ÜRO dokument, millest sa peavoolu meedias ei kuule
- Austerlaste lollused
- The New York Times ja Stephanie Kelton
- Tavaline poliitiline tsirkus USAs
- Itaalia eksperiment
- Simon Wren-Lewis: Why is MMT so popular?
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,711 korda