Italy’s referendum will COLLAPSE EURO – chilling warning from investor who forecast Brexit
AN INVESTOR who correctly predicted Britain would leave the European Union (EU) before the referendum has now forecasted the euro will collapse.
Jim Mellon, the Chairman of the Burnbrae Group, has warned the currency will become a victim in the growing anti-establishment surge which will cause the EU to fracture – all within five years.
He said: “Brexit is going to be a sideshow to the problems of Europe that are becoming more and more evident.
“The euro as it stands at the moment is just a very inappropriate mechanism — I give the euro between one and five years of life.”
- Wholesale EU immigration has destroyed conditions for British workers
- GEOPOLITICS: The Billionaire Who Foresaw President Donald Trump’s America in 2017
- Alt-right on postkeinsismi lembeline?
- Thank you Kemi Badenoch
- Toetan Trumpi
- Brüsseli Poola konfrontatsioon
- Kreeka on EL-i koloonia
- Prantsusmaal muutusteta
- Neoliberaalne globaliseerumine kollapsib
- Alternatiiv modernsele regressiivvasakpoolsusele
- Warren Mosler on Greece
- Head ja halvad eurofiilid
- ECB RESEARCH BULLETIN NO. 36
- Erapooletu ajakirjandus
- Modern Money and the Obsession Over Fiscal Consolidation
- Roy Jenkins and Tony Benn debate : The European Communities membership referendum, 1975 – Panorama
- Drain Le Swamp
- Put your pussy hats on
- Brexit: the end of an error
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 198,369 korda