Donald Tusk has been reelected president of the European Council, angering the right-wing government of his native Poland and triggering a bitter dispute between Warsaw and Brussels.
The head of Poland’s ruling Eurosceptic Law and Justice party (PiS) seized on his re-election to attack the EU for being “dominated by Germany” and accused the bloc’s leaders of breaking rules to force through his appointment.
Jaroslaw Kaczynski denied the row would prompt Poland to consider leaving the EU, but said: “The rule that high-ranking officials should have the backing of their country was broken.”
Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski told news site wPolityce.pl: “A very dangerous European relationship is being born — a toxic relationship that could harm many states.
“We know now that it is a union under Berlin’s diktat.”
- Poola Solidaarsus protestib Junckeri vastu
- Money is Created Out of Nothing (Ben Bernake, Chairman of the Federal Reserve)
- A Brief History Of Modern Money Theory
- Modern Monetary Theory: Snake Oil of the 21st Century
- The Prophets and Promise of Classical Capitalism The Age of Uncertainty John Kenneth Galbraith
- SUCH A RADICAL
- Hey hey, ho ho… ‘free trade agreements’ got to go!
- Trumpistid teevad revolutsiooni
- Püüdke natse, natsism on probleem nr. 1 Ameerikas
- The European Union, the New European Soviet?
- Trump ja Bannon
- California põllumajandus ja minu muru
- Brexit Boost: Hiring and Salaries Rise as Supply of Cheap Foreign Workers Falls
- Global Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since 2009
- Modern Money and the Constitution by Professor Christine Desan
- Kiidan heaks Trumpi immigratsioonipoliitika
- Hello Angry Losers
Seda blogi vaadatud (60 sek hilinemine)
- 199,261 korda